COME JOIN SLR OFFICIAL DISCORD for FAST EASY HELP! https://discord.gg/5WDqUK5
Q: Where can I find all the latest SLR Application links?
Installers: https://www.sexlikereal.com/slr-app (Click Free download > Choose your device)
If you cannot find SLR app in your App store - Simply download DEOVR - then type in www.sexlikereal.com in the browser in DEOVR, and that will basically turn DEOVR into SLR app
Q: How Do purchasing Interactive Sex Toy Scripts Work?**
- Interactive Sex Toy Scripts are currently only available as separate purchases (in other words, not currently included with SLR premium membership or with the videos)
- You can buy all the Perfectly Matched Scripts for any of the current Interactive scenes here:
- By purchasing them, you are able to stream the script automatically with your video online or download locally for offline playback (with any videos you own - with or without an slr membership, on any type of player you prefer that can play .funscript files)
- Each purchase of a script also helps directly support the individual script creators to create even more ongoing high quality interactive content!
Q: What devices are supported with Interactive Sex Toys?
- Any VR Device with a separate Android phone running SLR Interactive, or using PC windows Bluetooth
- For the Handy Sex Toy, you do not need any other device or phone, it connects directly through DEOVR/SLR App!
For headsets all major platforms are supported and should be compatible: Oculus Quest 1, Quest 2, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Headsets running WMR, and phone based headsets that can run the SLR app or DeoVR with GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard. Confirmed working with the iPhone as well (running DeoVR, as the SLR app is unavailable on iOS) connected to an Android phone with SLR Interactive.
- As for SLR Interactive, the minimum requirement is an Android phone running Android 6.0 or up. If you have a GearVR or Cardboard Android phone then you can run both apps on the same phone (but may experience performance issues, so separate android device is recommended."
Q: Do Interactive Sex Toy Scripts work with any other Toys?
- Yes, all the scripts are downloadable in ".funscript" format (an open source format) which makes it compatible with many other toys including:
More Future planned device support based on demand - Please make posts requesting support for your favorite toy!
OPTION 1 - EASIEST and FASTEST METHOD
HOW TO CONNECT “THE HANDY” SEX TOY DEVICE TO SLR/DEOVR APP (For all VR headsets)
- Buy any of these scripts here for hassle-free streaming function capability for direct to headset and toy playback: https://www.sexlikereal.com/tags/interactive-sex-toys?a=5e0ec5a29736fe3a0e639e72
- Get the DeoVR or SLR app
- No proxy app or phone is required for Handy like for other toys. It works directly with SLR app.
- Perform initial Handy setup instructions from Toy instruction book in order to obtain your unique Connection Key
- Press the Wifi button on your “The Handy” Toy
- Launch DEOVR/SLR app - click ⚙️ icon (Settings)
- Enter your Handy security key - Press “Connect”
- The Handy device should stay hilighted “light blue” (not flashing) and the SLR app will say connected!
- Open a video that has a matching script in SLR app either streaming or local playbac
- For local video playback - The script and the video file need to be renamed exactly the same and in the exact same folder e.g.:
- There’s also “/Interactive” folder in root on Android devices and in root of Oculus Go / Quest on board storage, and “/Documents” folder on Windows where you can put the script separate from the video that also supports DLNA.)
- For Streaming Video with a local script - Please put a script into /Interactive folder with video ID in filename like 15447.funscript for https://www.sexlikereal.com/scenes/hard-sell-15447 22 (also shown in player panel in SLR app
- Once the video is playing, If the app can see the funscript file, then there will be a “BLUE Sex toy icon” in the video player menu UI
- If you do not get a notification saying that the 'funscript is being sent to the SLR servers" , then toggle the “BLUE sex toy icon” to OFF, then back to ON until it says the script is being sent to the servers.
- Wait up to 20 seconds to ensure the script is loaded onto the device by watching for the “successful script uploaded” notification
- Now play the video and watch your toy move with the video!
- Set your “Script Video Delay” to (-50 ms) in the player UI settings at the bottom of the menu for best experience
- Once the video is playing - tap the UP arrow up to 4 times to Maximize stroke depth/length for best experience, and decrease to your liking on the fly as the video is playing
How to connect your Launch/Onyx+/Keon to SLR Interactive through any android device and view with DeoVR/SLR app (For all VR headsets)
Android phone steps
- Get the SLR Interactive app from the Google Play Store.
- Ensure your Phone is on the same Wi-Fi network as your VR headset.
- Make sure your phone Cellular/mobile data is turned OFF (using only Mobile Hot Spot can work too if preferred - if using this hot spot, then leave DATA on)
- Make sure to allow Location permission for SLR interactive app. This is required to connect the toy.
- Turn ON “Location” in your phone settings.
PC / Mobile VR headset steps
Get the DeoVR or SLR app
Click the Settings Icon on the right hand side - Ensure “Connect to SLR Interactive” is Toggled to “ON”
For Direct Streaming and easiest use method: Simply Purchase any Interactive scripts to unlock streaming
For Offline playback:
Make sure both video and .mp4 and .funscript files are named the EXACT SAME and in the EXACT SAME Folder (copy paste if not) For example:
- SLR_DDFNetworkVR_Cyber Seductress_2700p_176_LR_180.mp4
- SLR_DDFNetworkVR_Cyber Seductress_2700p_176_LR_180.funscript
Place the script file into “Interactive” folder in root on Android devices or in VR Headset onboard storage for Oculus Go/Quest, OR the “Documents” folder on Windows
Click the “Interactive” Toggle Icon on the top of the screen to show only interactive available scenes
When the Video begins to play, Click the “Interactive” Icon in the top right of the timeline to Toggle it “ON”
Your Toy should now be moving to the actions on screen!
(If you notice any choppy playback, you may need to turn off and on your launch and reconnect your launch in the SLR Interactive app just a 2nd time)
How to connect your Kiiroo Keon / Launch (or 147 other toys) using PC bluetooth without android device (Part 1 of 3)
- Fleshlight Launch device OR Kiiroo Keon or Kiiroo Onyx+ Device.
- Here’s also a list of the 147 toys/devices that can be controlled with the same scripts using this method
- Bluetooth Receiver (BLE 4.0 and above versions)
- USB extension cable for Bluetooth receiver (optional but highly recommended)
- Windows 10 operating system
- SteamVR (Free)
- Scriptplayer (Free)
- Intiface (Free)
- DeoVR or SLR App (DeoVR turns into SLR App when you type in www.sexlikereal.com in the DeoVR web browser)
- Turn On Bluetooth in your PC settings
- DO NOT PAIR YOUR LAUNCH/KEON WITH YOUR PC IN BLUETOOTH SETTINGS - REMOVE IT IF YOU DID!!!
- Preinstall the required software above
- Open DEOVR / SLR App (in your headset app)
- Activate 'REMOTE API' in Settings
- Activate 'DirectShow' ON/OFF if playback of video seems choppy
- Open Intiface desktop app - Click "SERVER STATUS" - Click "START SERVER"
PLAYBACK STEPS (Part 2 of 3)
- Download your video file in your preferred resolution
- Download your matching Teledildonics ".funscript" file
- Rename both video and funscript files to have the EXACT SAME FILENAMES (avoid non-alphanumeric characters = for example = test123.funscript, test123.mp4)
- Make sure both the Video file and Funscript file are in the EXACT SAME FOLDER on your hard drive.
- Grab your Sex Toy device:
- Hold the main power button for 2 seconds to turn on your sex toy's Bluetooth connection.
- You will see a blue flashing light which means it’s in pairing mode searching for a connection. (AGAIN DO NOT PAIR WITH WINDOWS!)
- Open up Scriptplayer
- Click the 'Devices' tab -> then click 'Buttplug / Initface" -> then click "Connect"
- Wait a few seconds, it should say "Connected to Buttplug"
- Click the 'Devices' tab -> then click 'Buttplug / Initface" -> then click "Scan For Devices"
- Wait a few seconds, it should say "Device Connected: Keon/Launch/Onyx+" and your Sex Toy device should no longer be flashing and now stay lit solid Blue
- Click the "Video Player" tab, then Select 'DeoVR'
- It will load an IP/Host settings prompt - Use IP or host : Port localhost:23554
- Click 'OK' to save the port settings
- It should now say ‘DEOVR Connected’ in the Scriptplayer Window
- If you are on Smartphone, or mobile device like Oculus Go and Quest - You will need to Enter your Devices IP address followed with the port number, like this:
For example - If your smartphone or VR headset IP is 192.168.0.25 - then enter this in the box = 192.168.0.25:23554
(Need to delete the words “localhost” as well that is there by default)
If that doesnt work try = 192.168.0.25:13579
- If it doesn't say connected in scriptplayer - try using the default IP/Host port: localhost:23554
- If that port doesnt connect, try localhost:13579
- Put on your headset while the DEOVR/SLR App is still open
- Now Select your video file in the 'Local File' tab in DEOVR/SLR app browser and Click Play
- You should be able to see a Blue Toy Icon in the Playback UI
- The video should start playing immediately and your launch should now begin moving to match any penetration action you see on screen! (Toggle the Fleshlight Icon on or off to reinitialize scriptplay back if needed)
- Sit back and enjoy the ride!
BEST PLAYBACK EXPERIENCE: (Part 3 of 3)
- For Best Synchronized playback experience, you can fine tune strokes to line up even more accurately with the action on screen to your preference as
everyone may experience different lag/delays.
Simply adjust the slider in the ‘Script Delay’ section in the Scriptplayer Settings Pop Up menu (Hover mouse over Right hand side of the video player window)
+25ms is a good recommended initial setting
Adjust +25ms to +100ms to make strokes arrive later
Adjust -25ms to -100ms to make strokes arrive earlier
- Use the USB extension cable to extend your external Bluetooth receiver signal as close as possible to your Toy
- Avoid using USB 3.0 if possible due to interference, we recommended using only USB 2.0 slot
- Keep a clear as possible line of sight from Bluetooth to the Toy to maximize signal reception
- Make sure you have correct codecs enabled and installed for smooth matching playback of hevc/5K+ videos by following this guide: http://wearestars360.nsccreative.com/setup
Toy is not paired or moving at all to the video
- If the video/script does not play or seem to work, make sure the Toy is still connected to Scriptplayer (to confirm Click 'Devices' -> ‘Show Devices’)
- If the Toy is having trouble connecting to Scriptplayer, make sure IT IS NOT PAIRED TO WINDOWS. Remove and Uninstall any drivers that came with the Bluetooth device. Just plug and play and let windows auto install/update the Bluetooth receiver by itself.
- Try Dragging and dropping either your .funscript file OR your matching video file into the blank Scriptplayer video player window first, and then try playing the video inside the headset in DEOVR/SLR APP.
- Try restarting all apps and devices. In particular - Restart your Router, Scriptplayer, DEOVR/SLR APP, and the Toy.
Onyx+ keeps blinking RED and stopping movement
Onyx+ device engine degrades with time and too small speed may cause hardware error, when the engine can't start moving the ring.
In that case increase Your Onyx+ Speed setting several points above 10 in SLR Interactive APP settings until the red blinking stops, then start decreasing that setting number to find the border for your device
Keon is not being found on first Scan Devices attempt
- Keep Buttplug/Initface open with Server running
- Close Scriptplayer
- Reopen Scriptplayer
- then Connecting to buttplug/initface -
- then Scan devices
- Should get the Keon connected for sure this 2nd time
Video streaming with only your scripts stored locally
(DLNA works as well!)
Local folder Script Support
- Simply rename the script to the Script ID of the scene - for ex = 15547.funscript for https://www.sexlikereal.com/scenes/hard-sell-15447 (ID is also shown in player panel in SLR app)
- Place the script file into "Interactive" folder in root on Android devices or in VR Headset onboard storage for Oculus Go/Quest, OR the "Documents" folder on Windows
- Once there you can play videos from anywhere to catch up with the script.
- Enjoy it over DLNA as well. SMB support is in development and might arrive soon.
- Enable "SLR Interactive" toggle in Global settings.
Local folder Script Support on Oculus Go
- Clarification on the Oculus Go issue with watching videos via DLNA Network AND wanting to play scripts with that:
1.It is POSSIBLE. Setting: Videoclips all on my NAS Server with activated DLNA Client
- App for watching VR/Normal Videos on Oculus Go: DeoVR (normal Version, download for free from Oculus Store, no sideload required)
- SLR Interactive App running in same WLAN on different Device (in my case my android Smartphone, here Bluetooth and Location have to be activated for Pairing with Launch or whatever Device
- ALL Script files (no matter, if the video files ar on the GO itself or in the Network) have to be stored on the Oculus Go in the Directory shown on the Picture below. Works great ! Have fun
Q: PLEX HELP:
To get Plex to not mess with the names over DLNA, instead of movies, make a library under Other videos (or something along these lines.
Problem then is, when you browse the files over DLNA is puts the year at the end of the name of when the file was originally created.
abc - def_xyz (2018)
If you then go to plex to remove the date (which is the full date yyyy-mm-dd) you can't select all the videos and remove the date because they are all different.
But what you CAN do is, instead of removing the date, give them all the same date, ie 2020-1-1
Then Plex gives them all that date, and then you can again select all the videos again and remove the date of all of them at once
Plex changes the name of files based on some internal rules. For example, Plex doesn’t allow capital letters unless it’s the first letter of a word. So Plex changes WankzVR to Wankzvr. My solution is to change the file name of the funscript such that it reads something like “Hot Actress Wankzvr Sexy Time.funscript”. Cut the name of the file (minus extension) and paste this onto the *.mp4 file and you should be good to go
If you are using Cardboard, GearVR or DayDream, upgrading to Android 11 will break DLNA and downloads folder functionality, maybe even the SLR/DeoVR app completely.
For DLNA a possible workaround is installing XBVR on your PC.
This tool makes DLNA accessible via the in-app webbrowser.
(Not tested with Android 11.)