What is going on with the development of this app? You are actively regressing the state of the UI. Here is a list of complaints that you can copy/paste directly into your backlog. If I complain that something is missing, but you know its in there somewhere, the complaint is valid as the information is too hidden.
- You can no longer see whether you own a video or not, on the thumbnails. There is no reason for this.
- You can no longer find ANY information about the model(s) in the video you are watching.
- "My videos" is now hidden under a weird "playlists" foldout. Again, trying to hide away purchased videos.
- The weird "Playtlists" foldout, overlaps the array of toggles in the left sidebar when it folds out. This looks broken.
- I wonder how people find Trans or Gay content now, that toggle seems gone. Do they have to search for it, or use the horrendous unordered list of tags in the right side panel?
- The right side panel is just a horrendous unordered mess of things. It needs sorting options like a-z, popularity, etc.
- Video thumbnails show how many comments the video has, but there is no way to view these comments.
Please, for the love of god, make this thing usable again.