HOW TO CONNECT WITH YOUR FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH OR KIIROO KEON AND VR (WIRED OR MOBILE!) HEADSET USING PC BLUETOOTH WITHOUT ANDROID DEVICE! (part 1 of 3)
Fleshlight Launch device OR Kiiroo Keon Device:
Bluetooth Receiver (BLE 4.0 and above versions)
USB extension cable for Bluetooth receiver (optional but highly recommended)
Windows 10 PC Operating System
Scriptplayer (Free): https://github.com/FredTungsten/ScriptPlayer/wiki/Downloading-Beta-Builds
Buttplug Initface: https://intiface.com/desktop/
Whirligig Player (Free): http://www.whirligig.xyz/new-page-3/
SteamVR (Free): https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/
PLAYBACK STEPS: (Part 2 of 3)
- Download your video file in your preferred resolution
- Download your matching Teledildonics ".funscript" file
- Rename both video and funscript files to have the EXACT SAME FILENAMES
- Make sure both the Video file and Funscript file are in the EXACT SAME FOLDER on your hard drive.
- Grab your Fleshlight Launch / Kiiroo Keon device:
Hold the main power button for 2 seconds to turn on your sex toy's Bluetooth connection.
You will see a blue flashing light which means it’s in pairing mode searching for a connection. (DO NOT PAIR WITH WINDOWS!)
- Open up Scriptplayer (fig 2.1)
- Click the 'Devices' tab -> then click 'Buttplug / Initface" -> then click "Connect"
- Wait a few seconds, it should say "Connected to Buttplug"
- Click the 'Devices' tab -> then click 'Buttplug / Initface" -> then click "Scan For Devices"
- Wait a few seconds, it should say "Device Connected: Keon/Launch" and your Keon/Launch device should no longer be flashing and now stay lit solid Blue.(fig 2.3)
- Click the "Video Player" tab, then Select 'Whirligig' (fig 2.4)
- Click 'OK' when it loads this settings prompt (fig 2.5)
- It should now say ‘Whirligig Connected’ like this (fig 2.6)
- Put on your headset while the Whirligig app is still open
- Now Select your video file in the Whirligig app browser and Click Play
It will show a prompt like this in Scriptplayer if everything loaded properly (fig 2.7)
The video should start playing immediately and your launch should now begin moving to match any penetration action you see on screen!
- Sit back and enjoy the ride!
*** YOU CAN ALSO NOW CONNECT TO DEOVR or SLR VR player App on any of your VR device through Scriptplayer on your PC!
- Follow same steps above, but instead of selecting Whirligig in the Scriptplayer Video tab - Choose 'DeoVR'
- After that you should get connection settings window. Use IP or host : Port localhost:23554
- Follow the instructions to turn on DEOVR remote API in the SLR/DEOVR player app
- It should then show in Scriptplayer 'DEOVR Connected'
BEST PLAYBACK EXPERIENCE: (Part 3 of 3)
- For Best Synchronized playback experience, you can fine tune strokes to line up even more accurately with the action on screen to your preference.
Everyone may experience different lag/delays, so you can adjust it when you feel you need to.
Simply adjust the slider in the ‘Script Delay’ section in the Scriptplayer Settings Pop Up menu (Hover mouse over Right hand side of the video player window)
+25ms is a good recommended initial setting
Adjust +25ms to +100ms to make strokes arrive later
Adjust -25ms to -100ms to make strokes arrive earlier
PROBLEM: STUTTERING PLAYBACK:
- Use the USB extension cable to extend your external Bluetooth receiver signal as close as possible to your Toy
- Avoid using USB 3.0 if possible due to interference, we recommended using only USB 2.0 slot
- Keep a clear as possible line of sight from Bluetooth to the Toy to maximize signal reception
- Make sure you have correct codecs enabled and installed for stutter free smooth matching playback of hevc/5K videos by following this guide: http://wearestars360.nsccreative.com/setup
PROBLEM: TOY IS NOT PAIRED OR MOVING AT ALL TO THE VIDEO
- If the video/script does not play or seem to work, make sure the Toy is still connected to Scriptplayer (to confirm Click 'Devices' -> ‘Show Devices’)
- If the Toy is having trouble connecting to Scriptplayer, make sure IT IS NOT PAIRED TO WINDOWS. Remove and Uninstall any drivers that came with the Bluetooth device. Just plug and play and let windows auto install/update the Bluetooth receiver by itself.
- Try Dragging and dropping either your .funscript file OR your matching video file into the blank Scriptplayer video player window first, and then try playing the video inside the headset in Whirligig.
- Try restarting all apps and devices. In particular - Restart Scriptplayer, Whirligig, and the Toy.
--(END OF PART 3 OF 3)